Wednesday, December 15, 2010

All I Want for Christmas is You!

Well, this will most likely be my final England blog!  I never really thought this day would come, but it finally hit me today.  I must say, we went out with a bang.  On Monday, everyone went to I love Monday's and it was Christmas themed and fantastic.  I could not have asked for a better night, with the fake snow, (and the tears Miss Tamaryn...), and all of my friends being in one place FINALLY.  Even though my feet ended up bruised and I didn't make it home until 5:30 am, it was totally worth it, and I can't have asked for anything more.

 Looking back on this whole experience, I realize that I had a few goals that I wanted to accomplish while I was here, and after a certain point, I didn't think all of them would happen.  I'm proud to say that everything I hoped would happen while I was here has (with the exception of Prince Harry....hey, you can't have everything).  I can't really write anymore because I will cry, again, for about the 5th time today, but!  this has been an unforgettable semester, I have made some unbelievable friends, and even more unbelievable memories.  My life is so fabulous sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment