Sunday, November 28, 2010

Holy Frozen %$#@.

Well folks.  I have a lot to write about this week, because it was Thanksgiving, and let's be honest, it's only the second best holiday of the year!  At first I was kind of down about the whole thing because 1) I wasn't going to be with any of my family this year and 2) there would be no christmas decorations happening up in this beyotch.  But as it turns out, when you live with people everyday for 2 months they become your family.  This was one of the best thanksgivings that I can ever remember.  Everything was great, and there really isn't much more to say about it.  It was fairly uneventful, but it was full of love and food, which, let's be honest, is all Thanksgiving is really about anyway.

Friday night, IT SNOWED!  My dear friends Tam and Dean saw snow for the first time and that was a fantastic experience to share with them.  Therefore, we had an impromptu snow party at 4am...and you would be surprised how many people were actually out doing the same thing!  We climbed trees, people attempted to teach me how to make snowballs, it was a great deal of fun.  The party wound down around 5:15 and I was pretty happy about that.
  The next morning it started all over again but was 10 times bigger.  We wandered around the botanic gardens and people kept throwing snow at me (ahem Prash) and that kind of sucked because I flashed back to when Zach used to sit on me and shove my face in the snow, and then I would cry, and Debbie would tell me to stop or my tears would freeze to my face...and people wonder why I hate when snow gets near my face.  But anyway!  That was special, fun was had by all, and it was probably one of the best weekends I have had here with all of my friends.  It was one of those almost perfect days that makes me very sad to be leaving in 3 weeks.  And now I'm going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment