Sunday, October 3, 2010

Dance, Dance, Like it's the Last, Last night of your Life.

Well!  I can't remember where I left off...Let's just start with Friday.  Friday everyone skipped the planned orientation activities and went shopping...and by shopping I mean we went to Mcdonalds, because let's be honest...American food is amazing.  Then came a night that many of us wish to forget.  There was supposed to be a study abroad drink social at one of the bars on campus...except the bar on campus wasn't open.  So we instead went to a different bar on campus for some pool and karaoke! That was quite fun actually.  There was a 2 story club opening on campus so there was this huge party for that, everyone got dressed up thinking it wouldn't be too different from America...let me just throw this out there.  I have never seen more Amazon looking girls in skirts that don't cover their backsides.  I saw more vaginas in an hour than I think most people see in their entire lives...ok well maybe that's an overstatement.  But these girls seriously were wearing bras and thongs as fashion accessories...and they weren't exactly small girls.  To each their own!  By the end of the night all of the girls had been groped at least twice and one girl got elbowed in the jaw...so we went back to Mcdonalds because carbs are amazing.  After all was said and done...I have never been happier to get in my bed.  I think tonight we are just going to a pub...so that will hopefully be not as insane.  I need to take a nap.  More later!

1 comment:

  1. I actually laughed out loud to the 'carbs are amazing' in relation to McDonald's. The food there must be pretty sucky...

    ReplyDelete