Tuesday, October 12, 2010

One Birthday Candle in the Best Cupcake Ever

Well folks.  I am officially 21 and can now get into the strip clubs in Vegas...Let's make it happen.  I've always wanted to see the Thunder Down Under.  My birthday was nothing short of fantastic, so thanks to everyone who took part in the festivities or wished me well!  Everyone else...you suck.  I'm kidding...kind of.  Anyway!
  I set my goals low yesterday and accomplished them!  I showered, and I found a post office with the help of my bfffff Matt.  He also got me the best cupcake I've ever had, and I'm going to describe it to you all now.  It was like a blueberry muffin, but glazed and split down the middle with with lemon frosting in the crack and lemon wedges on top...I want another one right now...it was AMAZING.
  After that, everyone was going to the I <3 Mondays "Bar Crawl" and we had to wear these ridiculous shirts...and the only size any of us had were larges...so Tam and I made our shirts look un-large.  Because I simply refuse to wear a large potato sack on my birthday (Thanks to Mike, who kindly traded me so I didn't have to wear orange either!)
  The party itself was fantastic, there was singing, dancing, drinking, face painting...and that was before we even got on the bus.  Being that my man friend is 4000 miles away, This young fellow Josh kindly agreed to be my British boyfriend who I wouldn't make out with.  His job was to hold my hand so I didn't fall down (from exhaustion, of course).  HE SUCCEEDED! Just in case anyone was wondering.  The first bar we went to was completely packed...so of course I used my cleavage to flag down the bartender.  I might add that he went to every single man at the bar first, to which I ask...really???  Tam and I finally got our drinks and the party offically began...because no party is complete without a diet coke with lime (isn't that right grandma?) The DJ was pumping Taio Cruz...and then switched to the Beatles, who I mean, are amazing...but kind of a buzz kill when I'm dancing my pants off.  Anyway, we didn't stay at that bar long due to the huge crowds so we moved onto the next one.
  I just want to say, that it is a complete pain in the ass to find cosmos (sans alcohol, of course) in England, and the Brits get quite rude when asked where to find out.  They copped a tude with me, so, being the brithday princess that I am, quickly nipped that one in the bud.  We found our cosmos, we loved our cosmos, and, in the words of Jay-Z, it's on to the next one.
  On the way to the final club, Tory found a new boy to kiss, and Jessie walked into a pole...and it was hilarious...so of course I laughed...and Josh kept me from falling down while I laughed and walked.  We made it to the final club, we danced a lot, made fun of douchey men, and then decided to call it a night.  Tam, Matty, and I went home and ate pizza...and by that I mean I ate an entire large pizza in about 30 minutes.  Annnd that was my birthday!
  I now have no more exciting birthdays, I now only have 30 to look forward to, and let's be honest, who looks forward to that.  LOVES!

No comments:

Post a Comment